ROLL-ON / ROLL-OFF ROPAX AND FERRY TERMINALS
From dedicated Ro-Ro facilities, Ro-Pax and vehicle ferry and passenger ferry terminals, each facility requires a careful consideration of the environmental exposure and risks, berthing and mooring procedures and particular vessel characteristics, access points and equipment capabilities. These vessels will often have high windage areas, specific positional requirements alongside and limited flat sided hull for fender contact and are typically berthed without tug assistance.
Our director’s experience in Roll-on / Roll-off RoPax and Ferry Terminals includes:
- Feasibility studies and business case assessments
- Condition assessments
- Studies on redevelopment and extension of existing facilities
- Preliminary design of ramp modifications for larger vessels
- Wharf rehabilitation and upgrade design and construction surveillance
- Conversion of existing wharf for RoPax operations
- Design of new facilities
Contact P&M Consultants
Our experience extends through all aspects of Port design, Engineering, Planning and Project Management. We deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients and partners through our quality planning, design, implementation and expertise.
Leverage our unique backgrounds, skills and drive to innovate with Port & Maritime design & development Today.
Contact P&M Consultants via phone or our Contact Page