Multipurpose terminals are a key port solution allowing an array of different operations to coexist and share common port assets. They allow ports to leverage their limited key assets, improve berth occupancy and returns without necessarily sacrificing vessel service efficiency.
An example of multipurpose terminals would be a terminal servicing a mix of breakbulk cargo and containers with occasional visits from dry bulk and car carriers.
Our Director’s multipurpose terminal project experience includes:
- Feasibility studies and preliminary designs of multipurpose terminal development
- Master planning of multipurpose terminals
- Technical review of detailed design and construction of multipurpose terminals
- Tender designs of multipurpose terminals
- Depreciated optimised replacement cost assessments of multipurpose terminals
- Wharf upgrading
- Terminal area upgrading
Contact P&M Consultants
Our experience extends through all aspects of Port design, Engineering, Planning and Project Management. We deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients and partners through our quality planning, design, implementation and expertise.
Leverage our unique backgrounds, skills and drive to innovate with Port & Maritime design & development Today.
Contact P&M Consultants via phone or our Contact Page