LNG AND LIQUID BULK TERMINALS
LNG and liquid bulk facilities are dedicated facilities to service the marine transport of natural gas, petroleum, chemicals and liquid foodstuffs such as beverages and food oils. These facilities cater for the specific LNG or bulk liquid vessels which may have a wide range of freeboard, limited flat side area, restricted positioning along the berth and hull pressure limits.
Our experience in LNG and liquid bulk terminals extends from palm oil facilities to petrochemical includes:
- Feasibility studies for liquid bulk terminal berths
- Detailed design and documentation of fuel oil tanker berths
- Preliminary design of palm oil tanker berth
- Detailed design and documentation of palm oil export tanker berth
- Construction supervision of liquid bulk tanker berths
- Navigation and mooring assessment for chemical tanker terminal
- Mooring assessments of LNG facilities
- Technical review of mooring systems of multi berth bulk liquid terminal
- Capacity assessment and upgrade on tanker mooring buoy system
Contact P&M Consultants
Our experience extends through all aspects of Port design, Engineering, Planning and Project Management. We deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients and partners through our quality planning, design, implementation and expertise.
Leverage our unique array of skills, experience and proven strategies to help your team deliver successful ports and maritime project outcomes.
Contact P&M Consultants by phone or via our Contact Page